[Openstack-operators] [OpenStack-Operators][OpenStack] Regarding production grade OpenStack deployment

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:35:56 UTC 2018

Oh ok! Yes, if you only focus on the control plan, the answer is yes, I’m
using kolla-ansible and it’s working really well. It helped us to bring
more services online more quickly and solved our lifecycle management that
was kind of tricky.

I’m using a Blue/Green deployement method and yes I’m using multinode form.

Remember that kolla-ansible is a simple shell script wrapping
ansible-playbook and that if you’re curious of what the playbooks look like
you just have to install it (or goes on github) with pip and then get your
hands on it.

Kind regards.