[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev][heat][all] Heat now migrated to StoryBoard!!

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:42:05 UTC 2018

Hi all,
As we keep adding more info to the migration guideline [1], you might like
to take a look again.
And do hope it will make things easier for you. If not, please find me in
irc or mail.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Heat-StoryBoard-Migration-Info

Here's the quick hint for you, your bug id is exactly your story id.