[Openstack-operators] Ocata security groups don't work with LBaaS v2 ports

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:32:44 UTC 2018

Hello Ignazio,

it would interesting to know how this works. For instances ports,
those ports are created by openvswitch on the compute nodes, where the
neutron-agent will take care of the security groups enforcement (via
iptables or openvswitch rules).

the LBaaS is a namespace that lives where the neutron-lbaasv2-agent is running.

The question is if the neutron-lbaasv2-agent is capable for setting
iptables rules. I would start to read the code there.

Cheers,

Saverio