[Openstack-operators] OpenStack "S" Release Naming Preliminary Results
pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 00:32:38 UTC 2018
We decided to run a public poll this time around, we'll likely discuss the
process during a TC meeting, but we'd love the hear your feedback.
The raw results are below - however ...
**PLEASE REMEMBER** that these now have to go through legal vetting. So
it is too soon to say 'OpenStack Solar' is our next release, given that previous
polls have had some issues with the top choice.
In any case, the names will been sent off to legal for vetting. As soon
as we have a final winner, I'll let you all know.
1. Solar (Condorcet winner: wins contests with all other choices)
2. Stein loses to Solar by 159–138
3. Spree loses to Solar by 175–122, loses to Stein by 148–141
4. Sonne loses to Solar by 190–99, loses to Spree by 174–97
5. Springer loses to Solar by 214–60, loses to Sonne by 147–103
6. Spandau loses to Solar by 195–88, loses to Springer by 125–118
7. See loses to Solar by 203–61, loses to Spandau by 121–111
8. Schiller loses to Solar by 207–70, loses to See by 112–106
9. SBahn loses to Solar by 212–74, loses to Schiller by 111–101
10. Staaken loses to Solar by 219–59, loses to SBahn by 115–89
11. Shellhaus loses to Solar by 213–61, loses to Staaken by 94–85
12. Steglitz loses to Solar by 216–50, loses to Shellhaus by 90–83
13. Saatwinkel loses to Solar by 219–55, loses to Steglitz by 96–57
14. Savigny loses to Solar by 219–51, loses to Saatwinkel by 77–76
15. Schoenholz loses to Solar by 221–46, loses to Savigny by 78–70
16. Suedkreuz loses to Solar by 220–50, loses to Schoenholz by 68–67
17. Soorstreet loses to Solar by 226–32, loses to Suedkreuz by 75–58
More information about the OpenStack-operators