[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup, Co-Location options, and User Feedback

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Mar 20 19:48:31 UTC 2018

Interesting debate, thanks for raising it.

Would we still need the same style of summit forum if we have the OpenStack Community Working Gathering? One thing I have found with the forum running all week throughout the summit is that it tends to draw audience away from other talks so maybe we could reduce the forum to only a subset of the summit time?

Would increasing the attendance level also lead to an increased entrance price compared to the PTG? I seem to remember the Ops meetup entrance price was nominal.

Getting the input from the OpenStack days would be very useful to get coverage. I've found them to be well organised community events with good balance between local companies and interesting talks.

Tim