[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud-wg] New meeting time and call to Forum brainstorming

Tobias Rydberg tobias at citynetwork.se
Mon Mar 19 09:59:45 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

At last group meeting we decided upon a new meeting time for our
bi-weekly meetings - new meeting time is: *Thursdays 1400 UTC odd weeks
in IRC channel #openstack-publiccloud*

Wiki and official calendar file are updated accordingly.

During last meeting we touched on the subject "Forum sessions", got a
few ideas. Now it's time to start brainstorming more officially. If you
have a topic - please add it to the official list of topics for the
Public Cloud WG [1] - and put your name as moderator. If you need or
would like to have help moderating, please make a note about that and
I'm pretty sure we can figure out a way to solve that as well.

Next meeting will focus a bit on the Forum sessions - but it is
encouraged to start discussions in #openstack-publiccloud before that.
Deadline for proposal submission is April 2nd. More can be read at the
Forum wiki page [2].

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-publiccloud-wg-brainstorming
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Vancouver2018

Talk soon!

Tobias

--
Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED