[Openstack-operators] [forum] We want your session ideas for the Vancouver Forum!

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:15:31 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

Please take time to put ideas for sessions at the forum in the TC and/or UC
catch-all etherpads or any of the others that are appropriate:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Vancouver2018

We really want to get as many session ideas as possible so that the
committee has too many to choose from :)

Here is an idea of the types of sessions to think about proposing:

*Project-specific sessions*

Where developers can ask users specific questions about their experience,
users can provide feedback from the last release and cross-community
collaboration on the priorities and 'blue sky' ideas for the next release
can occur.
*Strategic, whole-of-community discussions*

To think about the big picture, including beyond just one release cycle and
new technologies
*Cross-project sessions*

In a similar vein to what has happened at past design summits, but with
increased emphasis on issues that are of relevant to all areas of the
community

If you have organized any events in the past year you probably have heard
of or been in some sessions that are perfect for the Forum.

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com