[Openstack-operators] Tokyo Ops Meetup - attendees muster!

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:56:58 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM Shintaro Mizuno <
mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Welcome to Tokyo!
> I hope your flight didn't get affected by the storm we had last night.

My flight was delayed but otherwise fine. I’m having more difficulty with
being without my corporate Amex but that’s a different story!

> We had a slack channel in MEX OpsMeetup and it worked well for general
> announcement for attendees.
> Etherpad may be enough for the purpose, but with my phone, slack works
> better.

I see Sean would rather not do slack. Is google hangouts better? Or I must
say WhatsApp works quite well for a group chat I have with Bloomberg
friends. It’s lighter than slack or etherpad for mobile use (I find
etherpad needs nothing less than a decent laptop)

Chris

> Regards,
> Shintaro
>
> On 2018/03/06 11:04, Chris Morgan wrote:
> > I’m in Tokyo for the Ops Meetup tomorrow and I wonder who else is
> around.  I was wondering if people want to make a discussion or chat room?
> I’ve got WhatsApp, Slack,  Google Hangouts etc or we can just respond to
> this thread ?
> >
> > I’m at hotel villa fontaine across the street from granpark
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

> Shintaro MIZUNO (水野伸太郎)
> NTT Software Innovation Center