[Openstack-operators] [openstack-client] - missing commands?

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:42:26 UTC 2018

Hi guys, I use the «new» openstack-client command as much as possible since
a couple of years now, but yet I had a hard time recently to find
equivalent command of the following:

nova force-delete <instance_id>
&
The command on swift that permit to recursively upload the content of a
directory and automatically creating the same directory structure using
pseudo-folders.

Did I miss something somewhere or are those commands missing?

On the nova part I think it’s not that important as a classic openstack
server delete <instance_id> seems to do the same, but not quite sure.

Thanks guys!