[Openstack-operators] [nova] isolate hypervisor to project

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Mon Jun 4 11:43:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have received a question about a more specialized use case where we
need to isolate several hypervisors

to a specific project. My first thinking was using nova flavors for only
that project and add extra specs properties to use a specific host
aggregate but this

means I need to assign values to all other flavors to not use those
which seems weird.

How could I go about solving this the easies/best way or from the
history of the mailing lists, the most supported way since there is a
lot of changes

to scheduler/placement part right now?

Best regards