[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud-wg][passport] Public Cloud Passport program v2

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Wed Jul 18 12:06:46 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

After the discussions we had in Vancouver at the related Forum session
we have been working on a new spec for the Passport program version 2.
This spec includes the use case around coupon codes, requirements for
being a member in the program, changes at Foundation homepage to mention
some of them.

We now would like feedback from all members member prospects and others
that have interest in the project. Please vote +1 or -1 together with a
comment, also online comments are appreciated.

Spec can be found at: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/583529/

Feel free to join our weekly meeting tomorrow at 1400 UTC in
#openstack-publiccloud

Cheers,
Tobias Rydberg
Co-Chair Public Cloud WG