[Openstack-operators] How are you handling billing/chargeback?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 03:07:10 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 06:54:55AM +0200, Christian Zunker wrote:
> just a short feedback to my previous post.
> [...]
> cloudkitty replaced our self-written script completely. We needed some time
> to get used to it, but it reduced our maintenance...

Hi Christian,

Thanks for following up!  That all seems like a pretty strong
recommendation. I haven't had the chance to look at cloudkitty myself,
but once I get out from under my pile of tripleo patches I will try to
take a look.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {irc,twitter,github}
http://blog.oddbit.com/                |