[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] Recovering from full outage

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Thu Jul 12 12:20:32 UTC 2018

The neutron-metadata-agent service is running, the the agent is alive, and it is listening on port 8775. However, new instances still do not get any information like hostname or keypair. If I run `curl 192.168.116.22:8775` from the compute nodes, I do get a response. The metadata agent is running, listening, and accessible from the compute nodes; and it worked previously.

I'm stumped.

Torin Woltjer

Grand Dial Communications - A ZK Tech Inc. Company

616.776.1066 ext. 2006
www.granddial.com