[Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] User Committee Election Results - February 2018

William Genovese snow19642003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 01:30:33 UTC 2018

Hi-

Can you tell me who is chairing the Financial Services Industry OpenStack Cloud Committee? I thought there was one at one time? I'd like to (at a minimum) sign up and contribute to this.
Thank you,

William (Bill) M Genovese (威廉 (比尔) 迈克尔 · 吉诺维斯)

Vice President

Corporate Strategy Planning | Banking, Financial Services andIT Services Solutions

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.

Bantian, Longgang District

Shenzhen 518129 P.R. China

www.huawei.com

Mobile: +86 132-4373-0940 (CN) +1 704-906-3558 (US)

Email: william.michael.genovese at huawei.com

Wechat: Wechat: Bill277619782016

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wgenovese