[Openstack-operators] minutes from today's ops meetups team meeting

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:02:41 UTC 2018

Hello OpenStack Operators!

The OpenStack Operators "ops meetups team" meeting was held today on IRC
(#openstack-operators). Our "charter" is here

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team

Minutes:

Meeting ended Tue Feb 20 15:42:33 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
10:42 AM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-02-20-15.00.html
10:42 AM Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-02-20-15.00.txt
10:42 AM Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2018/ops_meetup_team.2018-02-20-15.00.log.html

Next week some of the team will be at OpenStack PTG, but we will still try
to have a meeting, since important planning for the Tokyo meet up is still
going on.

Current meeting time is 10am EST (15:00 UTC, currently) every week.

Cheers

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>