[Openstack-operators] [community][Rocky] Community Meeting: Rocky + project updates

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 23 21:21:26 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Updated meeting information below for the OpenStack Community Meeting on August 30 at 3pm UTC. We’ll cover what’s new in the Rocky release, hear updates from the Airship, Kata Containers, StarlingX and Zuul projects, and get a preview of the Berlin Summit. Hope you can join us, but if not, it will be recorded!

When: Aug 30, 2018 8:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: OpenStack Community Meeting

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://zoom.us/j/551803657

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,551803657#  or +16468769923,,551803657#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 876 9923
    Webinar ID: 551 803 657
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bh2jVweqf