[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova] ask deployment question

Rambo lijie at unitedstack.com
Thu Aug 16 09:58:36 UTC 2018

Hi,all
       I have some questions about deploy the large scale openstack cloud.Such as
       1.Only in one region situation,How many physical machines are the biggest deployment scale in our community?
       Can you tell me more about these combined with own practice? Would you give me some methods to learn it?Such as the website,blog and so on. Thank you very much!Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Rambo