[Openstack-operators] getting back onto our IRC channel

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:03:46 UTC 2018

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but it's really not obvious, hence this
email.

I tried just "/connect chat.freenode.net" and then "/msg nickserv ..." a
few times. I always got dumped and it said "You need to identify via SASL
to use this server". Something like that.

If I don't connect first, then I just get "Not connected to server" when I
try to /msg nickserv

chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>