[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] How to manage system upgrades ?

Christian Zunker christian.zunker at codecentric.cloud
Wed Aug 1 07:58:17 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

you are right. That's at least what I understand under 'live-evacuate'. The
compute is still working, all VMs on it are running.
Our VMs can all be live-migrated. We wrote a script to live-migrate all VMs
to other computes, to do hardware maintenance on the evacuated
compute server.

I know, this is not going to work for every setup, but could be starting
point, for what Gilles described.

Matt Riedemann <mriedemos at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 30. Juli 2018 um
20:20 Uhr: