[Openstack-operators] Asking for ask.openstack.org

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Apr 4 22:15:40 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

We have a very robust and vibrant community at ask.openstack.org
<https://ask.openstack.org/>.  There are literally dozens of posts a
day. However, many of them don't receive knowledgeable answers.  I'm
really worried about this becoming a vacuum where potential community
members get frustrated and don't realize how to get more involved with
the community.

I'm looking for thoughts/ideas/feelings about this tool as well as
potential admin volunteers to help us manage the constant influx of
technical and not-so-technical questions around OpenStack.

For those of you already contributing there, Thank You!  For those that
are interested in becoming a moderator (instant AUC status!) or have
some additional ideas around fostering this community, please respond.

Looking forward to your thoughts

Thanks!
Jimmy
irc: jamesmcarthur