[Openstack-operators] [charms] openstack-base error with ntp charm

mrexojo mrexojo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:15:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I'm newbie with Openstack juju deployment, and I have a problem with
ntp charm of openstack-base from openstack-charmers:
openstack-base #54https://jujucharms.com/openstack-base/
ntp #24https://jujucharms.com/ntp/
The process stop when the install try to add a 5ยบ unit of ntp , but
really I have ntp/1 ntp/2 ntp/3 and ntp/4 for my four nodes where the
lxc containers are running.
ceph-
osd/0                waiting   idle        0        172.16.117.116
       Incomplete relation: monitor
ntp/4                   error     idle                 172.16.117.116
          hook failed: "ntp-peers-relation-joined" for ntp:ntp-peers
And the rest of deployment is waiting......
Why it need replay the ntp on a node one more time?It's a error or my
steps for deployment are incorrect?
"juju deploy ntp""juju add-relation neutron-gateway ntp""juju add-
relation ceph-osd ntp"
steps from guide: https://docs.openstack.org/charm-deployment-guide/la
test/install-openstack.html#deploy-openstack
Someone with juju experience?
Thanks-- at mrexojo