[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup, Co-Location options, and User Feedback

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Apr 3 16:50:33 UTC 2018

Thanks to everyone that weighed in! We'll be working on some updated
language around the event to clarify the inclusion of the Ops
community.  We'll plan to float that to both operators and dev lists
when we're a little further along.  Meantime, if you have any questions
or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks all!
Jimmy