[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup, Co-Location options, and User Feedback

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Apr 3 08:33:17 UTC 2018

Erik McCormick wrote:
> I'm a +1 too as long as the devs at large are cool with it and won't
> hate on us for crashing their party.

As a data point, in a recent survey 89% of surveyed developers supported
that the Ops meetup should happen at the same time and place. Amongst
past PTG attendees, that support raises to 92%. Furthermore I only heard
good things about the Public Cloud WG participating to the Dublin PTG.

So I don't think anyone views it as "their party" -- just as an event
where we all get stuff done.

--
Thierry