[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud-wg] Meetings, meetups and Forum sessions at Sydney

Tobias Rydberg tobias at citynetwork.se
Sun Sep 24 20:34:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

Deadline for Forum sessions to Sydney is coming up, more exactly 29th of
September. Would be awesome if we could get some representatives from
the Public Cloud WG proposing a few topics, and/or be willing to
moderate a session.

The etherpad at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/publiccloud-wg-sydney-forum-sessions is
open for suggestions of sessions. Please add your topics and abstracts
there, even if you don't have the possibility to moderate them our self,
if its an interesting topic I'm sure we find someone who can.

Also, please put a "+1" or leave comments to the proposed sessions as well!

I would also like to remind you all of the meetings the upcoming days.

* Monday evening - dinner for those who are in London (please send email
to me or Sean H if you would like to attend)
* Tuesday 1300 UTC - Fishbowl session at OpenStack Days UK - will be
possible to participate remotely
* Wednesday - regular bi-weekly meeting

Cheers,
Tobias Rydberg