[Openstack-operators] [scientific] SC17 OpenStack event in the IU Booth (#601)

George Wm Turner turnerg at iu.edu
Thu Sep 21 12:52:56 UTC 2017

Again this year, Indiana University will be hosting an OpenStack and Research Computing Special Event in the IU booth (#601).  On the SWG-SC17 etherpad [1] I see a handful of individuals have expressed an interest in presenting on some aspect of OpenStack as it relates to scientific and research computing.  Our communications office is starting to pull together an agenda for the event and we need an idea of who is interested and what topic they would like to present on.   If you could please let me know, I will coordinate with the communications office.

Thanks,   - geo

George Wm Turner
Research Systems Architect
turnerg at iu.edu