[Openstack-operators] Forum Brainstorming

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Sep 5 15:34:10 UTC 2017

Hello Ops!

As a followup to this, the Ops Meetup Team has set up a brainstorming
etherpad to discuss possible forum sessions for Sydney.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-ops-session-ideas

This works the same as our Ops Mid-Cycle meetups. Post your session
ideas, comment on other listed proposals, and +1 the ones you are
interested in seeing included. As always, please share your ideas even
if you will be unable to attend the Sydney Summit.

Cheers,
Erik