[Openstack-operators] Ocata provider network issue failing to raise interfaces

Matthew Czajka mattczajka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 22:33:28 UTC 2017

Ideally I'd like the provider network to handle dhcp by itself without an
additional network for the instance. I would have thought
that enable_isolated_metadata=true would allow any instances provisioned on
the provider network access to the dhcp server.  Is there an additional
setting to allow a flat provider network to make use of the dhcp (dnsmasq)
agents on the network nodes?

Thanks,
Matt