[Openstack-operators] [tripleo] onboarding session in Sydney

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 15:32:21 UTC 2017

Anyone interested by TripleO and going to Sydney,

We'll hold an onboarding session during the Summit, on Monday 6th at
4.20pm in C4.7 room.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20438/tripleo-project-onboarding

Everything will be tracked on this etherpad [1].

What to expect from this session:
- Meet TripleO contributors
- Ask any question, any help, on anything related to TripleO
- Learn where to get started, how to contribute and how things work

What to *not* expect:
- an agenda (the session is driven by people in the room)
- a presentation about our roadmap (we have a session for that, see [2]

We're really exciting to hold this session for a second time, we're
looking forward to meeting you there!

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-forum-tripleo-onboarding
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20398/tripleo-project-update
--
Emilien Macchi on behalf of the TripleO team