[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova] [ocata] nova-api error 404 instance not found

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:55:57 UTC 2017

On 10/12/2017 6:56 AM, Kim-Norman Sahm wrote:
> You're right.
> i've used the "old" wsgi based nova api.
> after switch to nova-api binary is looks fine.
>
> Thanks
> Kim

Great. I think we should probably delete those old unsupported wsgi
files in stable/ocata since they won't work. When they were originally
added we didn't have code that depended on the osapi_compute service
version but we do in Ocata so using those is actually just broken
deployment waiting to happen.

Matt