[Openstack-operators] Inquiry, Neutron, Clustered Database Sync

Logan Hicks logan.hicks at live.com
Wed Oct 11 23:48:16 UTC 2017

All,

I have an issue with an openstack deployment.

Due to a misconfiguration, the neutron cluster (3 systems) is improperly paired across dhcp, potentially more.

I need to run the following command, I think, to fix the issue:

Neutron-manage-db db sync

Problem:

According to openstack org docs, cited below, the command has not yet been mapped to the openstack client. In other words, my trash panda is a Pickle Rick, and the serum isnt with Beth.

Any advice?

Respectfully,

Logan Hicks

Sources: