[Openstack-operators] CaaS with magnum

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Wed Nov 22 20:44:03 UTC 2017

Hi Sergio -

On a much smaller scale we use Magnum with Ironic bare metal.  Like the CERN team we are using the Pike release.  Mostly we use Docker Swarm mode on Fedora 25.

Our team made a few fixes to get this working on our deployment (particularly relating to Ironic support and updating to Docker Swarm Mode), but I think all those patches have made their way upstream.  We continue to use it successfully for our application workloads, and our team is still active with contributions back upstream.

Best wishes,
Stig