[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] LTS pragmatic example

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:33:57 UTC 2017

Saverio,

This is still under the stable team reviews... NOT LTS.

Your contacts for the Nova Stable team is ...
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/540,members

Let's please be clear, we need new people to help with LTS plans.
Current teams can't scale, they should not have to and it's totally
unfair to expect them to do so.

Thanks,
Dims