[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] UC IRC Meeting on Monday 13/11 - Cancel

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Nov 13 17:38:32 UTC 2017

Folks,

I hope everybody who could attend the OpenStack summit in Sydney is safe back at home and ready to start this new cycle. Let’s have our UC IRC meeting next Monday because we do not actually an agenda planned for today. However, I would like to share the etherpad of some of the UC related session because we need to make sure we cover the action items and we follow up properly on those discussions during our meetings.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-forum-uc
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-wg-and-uc
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-feedback
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-financial-wg-bof