[Openstack-operators] [puppet] keystone.conf and 'federation/trusted_dashboard' (multi valued)

Red Cricket red.cricket.blog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:45:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am using https://github.com/openstack/puppet-keystone (stable/newton
branch) and we would like to implement a design that uses federation openid.

As part of this design I need to add these lines to the keystone.conf file:

[federation]
trusted_dashboard = https://example.com/auth/websso
trusted_dashboard = https://example.com/dashboard/auth/websso/

I have attempted to use this yaml in my hiera data ...

keystone::config::keystone_config:
    'federation/trusted_dashboard':
        value: "https://example.com/auth/websso"
    'federation/trusted_dashboard':
        value: "https://example.com/dashboard/auth/websso/"

... and some other various, but the resulting keystone.conf only gets the
second federation/trusted_dashboard setting:

keystone::config::keystone_config:
    'federation/trusted_dashboard':
        value: "https://example.com/dashboard/auth/websso/"

If you could tell what I am doing wrong I'd appreciate it, but I suspect
that the puppet-keystone module does not
support 'federation/trusted_dashboard' (multi valued).

Thank you.