[Openstack-operators] Ops Mid-Cycle Meetup - MEX - Session Planning

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue May 30 15:13:09 UTC 2017

Hello Ops,

We have begun planning the details for our next mid-cycle meetup in
Mexico City, August 9 and 10th. We need help from all of you to come
up with session ideas and to provide feedback on the proposals of
others. Even if you are not planning to attend, your feedback would be
appreciated. You can always catch up via the etherpads afterwards.

The planning etherpad can be found here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MEX-ops-meetup

Add your session ideas to the "Session Proposals" section at the
bottom or comment and +1 sessions that are already there. The most
popular sessions will get included in the final schedule, so make sure
to vote for any that interest you.

Thanks!

-Erik