[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [keystone][nova][cinder][glance][neutron][horizon][policy] defining admin-ness

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri May 26 07:44:35 UTC 2017

+1 on not forcing Operators to transition to something new twice, even if
we did go for option 3.

Do we have an agreed non-distruptive upgrade path mapped out yet? (For any
of the options) We spoke about fallback rules you pass but with a warning
to give us a smoother transition. I think that's my main objection with the
existing patches, having to tell all admins to get their token for a
different project, and give them roles in that project, all before being
able to upgrade.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy