[Openstack-operators] Newton lbaas v2 remote_addr

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon May 15 18:42:45 UTC 2017

Ha proxy should be adding an x-forwarded-for header.  You should be able to adjust your apache logs and/or enable mod_remoteip to see this (I believe it is also made available to other modules within apache or code that is being ran by apache (IE php).

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_remoteip.html

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy