[Openstack-operators] [publiccloud] Public Cloud WG sessions at the Boston Summit

Nick Jones nick.jones at datacentred.co.uk
Tue May 9 13:18:11 UTC 2017

Hi all.

If you’re a public cloud operator lucky enough to be present at the Boston Summit this week, then I’d like to remind you that there’s two Forum sessions scheduled that you should try and attend.

The first is today at 5:30pm and is regarding features missing in OpenStack core for public cloud:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Features-Missing-For-Public-Clouds <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Features-Missing-For-Public-Clouds>

The second one is on Thursday at 11:50am, and we hope to identify and discuss shared goals for commercial success:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Shared-Commercial-Goals-Public-Clouds <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-Shared-Commercial-Goals-Public-Clouds>

See you there!

--

-Nick

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763