[Openstack-operators] [forum] An experiment to help improve feedback loops, please get involved.

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri May 5 11:15:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying an experiment to improve the User/Dev/Ops feedback loops
in the following Forum sessions:

Mon 11:15am-11:55am - Operating the VM and Baremetal platform (1/2)
Wed 11:00am-11:40am - Operating the VM and Baremetal platform (2/2)
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-operating-vm-and-baremetal

And
Thurs 9:50am-10:30am - Writing Applications for the VM and Baremetal Platform
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-using-vm-and-baremetal

The idea is to collect feedback about when you operate: Nova, Ironic,
Keystone, Neutron, Cinder and Glance together. Rather than having
specific feedback sessions for each of those projects, lets all come
together and agree on the top priority issues across the whole
"platform".

Hopefully we can also match up groups of interested operators and
developers around problems they are both interested in. Many of those
are existing efforts / conversations, some of them might end up being
new things. More details on the idea are in the above etherpads.

If you can't make it to forum, don't panic, please look out for the
follow up emails to join in the conversation.

Many thanks,
John

IRC: johnthetubaguy