[Openstack-operators] [telecom-nfv] Boston Forum Topics

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:51:04 UTC 2017

Hi All,

As an FYI...

Shintaro submitted this forum session request:

"Collaboration between Telecom/NFV related groups":
http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/64

And I added this one:

"The Status and Future of Multi-Site and Distributed Clouds":
http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/58

Let us know if you have any issues or questions or comments. :)

Thanks,
Curtis.

--
Blog: serverascode.com