[Openstack-operators] Disk filter in newron

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 05:29:45 UTC 2017

Hi  all, I am using newton with cinder nfs driver.
When I launch an istance its volume is correctly allocated on nfs stare but
nova hypervisor-stats decrease the volume size from the available space.
Since the space reported by hypervisor-stats is  related to hypervisor
local disk and not to nfs share, if I launch a lot a virtual machine it
reports errors ( no valid host.....)  even if on nfs share the available
space is more than requested.

Regards
Ignazio