[Openstack-operators] Milan Ops Midcycle - Cinder session

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Mar 23 18:48:03 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone that attended the Cinder session at the ops
midcycle. I found it very helpful getting some feedback and hearing
concerns, and I hope everyone else was able to take away something
useful from the session and the event.

There wasn't much, but a few questions in the etherpad (link below) were
expanded on or answered.

Feel free to add more notes in the etherpad, and definitely feel free to
reach out to me directly if there are any Cinder related issues you have
questions or concerns about.

Thanks again to all attendees, and to everyone involved in hosting and
organizing the event. I found it well worth the trip.

Sean