[Openstack-operators] Dealing with ITAR in OpenStack private clouds

Jonathan Mills jonmills at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:33:28 UTC 2017

Blaire,

To what extent is it possible to “lock” a tenant to an availability zone, to guarantee that nova scheduler doesn’t land an ITAR VM (and possibly the wrong glance/cinder) into a non-ITAR space (and vice versa)…

For just that concern, Mike Lowe was chatting with me off list about using Regions….but I should probably let Mike speak for himself if he wants.  Having never used anything other than the default “RegionOne” I can’t speak to the capabilities.