[Openstack-operators] each project could only allocate floating ip from particular pool(external) ?

Juanjuan Li jl044 at email.uark.edu
Tue Mar 21 17:12:04 UTC 2017

Hi,everyone! I have been working on this issue for a long time,and I really
can not find a solution to it. I am trying to set up two external network
(two network pools),such that project 1 could only allocate floating ip
from pool 1 and project 2 could only allocate floating ip from pool 2,while
project 1 can not allocate any floating ip from pool 2 and project 2 can
not allocate any floating ip from pool 1.Are there any ideas?

I tried all the combinations of external and shared on network creation,
none of them works for me.
I also tried the Role-Based Access Control, it does not work either.
I also tried the quota per project,it does not work for me, because it set
the quota from all the floating ip address and does not specify different
pools.

Thanks a lot.