[Openstack-operators] Milan Ops Midcycle - Cells v2 session

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:41:33 UTC 2017

On 3/14/2017 4:11 AM, Arne Wiebalck wrote:
> A first list of topics for the Cells v2 session is available here:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-cellsv2
>
> Please feel free to add items you’d like to see discussed.
>
> Thanks!
>  Belmiro & Arne
>
> --
> Arne Wiebalck
> CERN IT

Hi,

I've gone through the MIL ops midcycle etherpad for cells v2 [1] and
left some notes, answers, links to the PTG cells v2 recap, and some
questions/feedback of my own.

Specifically, there was a request that some nova developers could be at
the ops meetup session and as noted in the etherpad, the fact this was
happening came as a late surprise to several of us. The developers are
already trying to get funding to the PTG and the summit (if they are
lucky), and throwing in a third travel venue is tough, especially with
little to no direct advance notice. Please ping us in IRC or direct
email, or put it on the weekly nova meeting agenda as a reminder. Then
we can try and get someone there if possible.

If you're going to be in Boston for the Forum and are interested in
talking about Nova, our topic brainstorming etherpad is here [2].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-cellsv2
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-Nova-brainstorming

Matt