[Openstack-operators] User Committee IRC Meeting - Monday March 13th

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Mar 13 15:56:15 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 03:45:14PM +0000, Randy.Perryman at dell.com wrote:
:Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
:Can someone post the schedule for these meeings?

Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Monday at 1900 UTC in #openstack-meeting

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#User_Committee_Meeting

schedule is also on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee
though a bit harder to point directly at

-Jon