[Openstack-operators] Forum in Boston - make some noise!

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Fri Mar 10 07:36:13 UTC 2017

Dear Tom

I would also appreciate to extend the deadline by a few days at least.

Moreover, can you please elaborate a bit more about what is behind this etherpad?

Like the Scientific and NFV WGs, I just added an etherpad link to start gathering  inputs/materials for the massively distributed (Fog/Edge) WG [1]
However, I'm not sure whether it should appear there or whether we should just exchanged the link through the MLs as we did it for the last cycles.

In any case, we have our WG meeting next Wednesday and I will add this to our agenda (I hope we will be able to gather more inputs).

Thanks
Ad_rien_