[Openstack-operators] [BostonSummit] [Forum] seeking Boston Summit Forum group to discuss protected data cloud

Evan Bollig PhD boll0107 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:23:03 UTC 2017

Looking for a Workgroup or BoF at the Boston Summit where we can
discuss the design and use of a Ceph-backed OpenStack cloud
environment for research computing with protected data (e.g., NIH GDS,
HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.).

If anyone thinks this is a fit for their group, let me know.

Cheers,
-E
--
Evan F. Bollig, PhD
Scientific Computing Consultant, Application Developer | Scientific