[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] [Openstack-sdk] Error in making connection Openstack Python SDK

Amit Kumar ebiibe82 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 16:05:33 UTC 2017

Thanks Michael for providing the code snippet. It was of great help. I was
doing things as expected but missed to set interface in profile.

Could you please provide some reference to what configparser object. I am
using code provided by you except setting config parser object and getting
SSL error when setting 'keystone' interface as 'public'. Error is pasted
here: http://paste.openstack.org/show/601428/

I am using auth_url as 'https://192.168.255.45:5000/v3'. 192.168.255.45 is
public interface. But when I am setting 'keystone' interface as 'internal'
with internal ip 172.29.236.11, connection is successful. Seems this SSL
error be related to config parser object.

Regards,
Amit