[Openstack-operators] Migration to StoryBoard

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:49:53 UTC 2017

Hello!

As you may or may not know, OpenStack is in the process of migrating from
using Launchpad as our task tracker to StoryBoard. This has been a long
time effort and we are finally getting projects lined up to make the switch.

To keep you all in the loop about the new tool, I wanted to take a moment
to share with you the information we have been sharing with the projects
themselves. We have a variety of blogposts we have been writing to help
educate OpenStack users and developers about the differences between
Launchpad[1][2] and Storyboard and posts about why we are making the
switch[3].

As storyboard is being worked on by OpenStack community members we always
welcome feedback on the tool so if you are interested in playing around
with the sandbox environment[4], want to share thoughts in one of our
weekly meetings[5], are interested in the documentation[6], or just want to
see the real thing and how its being used [7] please do!

- Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & the Storyboard team

[1] https://storyboard-blog.io/things-that-storyboard-does-differently.html
[2] https://storyboard-blog.io/mapping-launchpad-to-storyboard.html
[3] https://storyboard-blog.io/why-storyboard-for-openstack.html
[4] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/